Delivery & Returns
Once we receive your order and it's accepted we will dispatch your order within 48 hours (this does not include weekends). Any orders placed on a Friday may be dispatched the following Monday. We dispatch all orders via Hermes.
For orders under £25, our standard postage charge is £2.00. Orders totalling above £25 are free of charge.
Orders for Next Day Delivery must be placed before 2.00pm so that they can be ready to be collected by our courier service and with you the next working day.
Any orders over £100.00 will be shipped via Hermes Track and Trace delivery service (none of which are guaranteed next day delivery). Hermes does not allow any claims procedure to begin before 7 days have passed since the date of shipping.
International Orders are available to a limited number of countries and is charged at £8.50. These orders are sent via Royal Mail - you should expect to receive your order in 10 working days.
Please inspect your delivery and report any goods found to be damaged or faulty as soon as you can.
Please allow 7 days for delivery (from the day your order was dispatched) before reporting your order as undelivered. If we are unable to supply you with your goods, we will contact you to let you know and give you a revised delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel or amend your order if this is the case.
If we fail to supply you, or supply you with goods that you find to be damaged, faulty or misdescribed after a reasonable examination, we will replace the item free of charge or refund your money. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to ask you for independent confirmation of any claimed faults.
Non-faulty items may be returned within 14 days of delivery provided the packaging remains unopened and are in the same condition as they were sold. E-liquids are excluded from this policy and are only returnable if faulty.
- Our team will be happy to discuss the issue with you and try and rectify the fault you are experiencing. Most faults can be fixed over the phone so the Team will ask you a few questions before they initiate the Return.
- If deemed faulty, our Customer Services Team who will prompt you to fill out an online form which can be found here. They will provide you with a Returns number which must be entered on the Return Form. The team will also send you a Freepost envelope for the faulty item.
- Parcel up the items you are returning and include a copy of the Returns Form. We cannot replace or refund any items without the Returns Form and Returns number.
- Once we have received a returned item, please allow up to 5 working days for it to be processed and replacements dispatched. If you selected to receive a refund, we will refund you the cost of the product and delivery within 30 days
All new devices and accessories come with a warranty against fault. This means that if your device or accessory stops working properly during the applicable warranty period we will replace free of charge. The applicable warranty periods are as follows:
- Batteries – 90 days
- Chargers – 90 Days
- Tanks – 90 days
- Clearomizers – We are not able to provide a warranty on disposable products due to the nature of the item.
- Atomiser and Cartomiser – Unfortunately, we are not able to provide a warranty on these items due to the nature of the product
- Coils – Unfortunately, we are not able to provide a warranty on these items due to the nature of the product
- E liquid – Unfortunately, we are not able to provide a warranty on these items due to the nature of the product